Thanks Sharon for tagging me to do the "what's in your bag?" post :) :) Since I only started working full time 2 years ago, you won't see a designer bag, wallet, makeup case, sunglasses, etc. The most expensive thing in my bag will be my cellphone, which is a 4-yr old phone ;) Anyway, lets check out what I have in my bag...
1. Urban Outfitters black bag - very roomy with pockets and compartments :)
2. Stuffed keychains - it's the best way to "jazz up" a black purse.
3. Le Sport Sac pouch - from Sybil :) I keep my lipbalm, hairclips, hair brush, and other junk in there.
4. Leather Gloves - yeah I don't know why they're still in my bag :p
5. Prescription glasses - got them for $20 from some online store.
6. Nail clipper & filer - no more chipped nails!
7. Hand lotion - I should throw that out, it's been in the bag since winter.
8. Bath&BodyWorks hand sanitizer - it's a dirty world out there!
9. H&M Wallet, ClubMonaco coin purse - Yes, I like to keep my bills and coins separately.
10. Nintendo DS - it's for the child in me :)
11. Wayfarers - got them from ALDO for $2. Boo yeah.
12. Ancient cellphone - No camera, no blue tooth, only FM radio. Ha! :D
This is the bag that I would take with me if I could only have 1 bag for the rest of my life. It's not the most expensive bag but definitely the most versatile, which is what matters to me. These photos were taken last weekend. It was surprisingly cold and I was wearing three layers. The jacket was not designed for layering. The arms were pretty tight, I could barely scratch my back :p
(H&M jacket, men's sweater, skirt, tights / RW&Co. scarf / UO boots & bag)