This is what I did all day on Saturday...
CANADA'S WONDERLAND! :D
OOTD ~ H&M shirt / Joe Fresh shorts / ZARA belt / Desigual purse / ALDO flats
The scariest roller coaster on site: 93-metre high at an 80-degree angle. SKIPPED!
Also skipped the Drop Zone this time. I'm really getting old :-S
First meal at the park: ridiculously overpriced poutine
Cute chopper ride at Kidsville. I wish they allowed me on this one! :(
One of my favorites of the day: Scooby Doo's Boo Blaster! :D
Chris' emergency handmade "hat". He also got some tan lines from wearing glasses! :p
Last ride of the day. I was feeling super dizzy and nauseous after this one >.<
Chris and I spent about 7 hours at the park. Out of those 7 hours, we spent:
- 12 minutes on 6 rides (4 roller coasters, 1 water ride, and the Boo Blaster!).
- 10 minutes in the washroom.
- 20 minutes eating poutine and a chilli dog.
- 10 minutes drying ourselves up after the wet ride.
- about 6 hours in total waiting in line for all those rides (-_-")
I hope everyone had a great weekend! :)